Thursday 22 March 2012

Daily Photo - Wed 22 Mar

I have JUST this second finished a long post where I had written so much. I clicked publish, and Blogger decided to completely delete it, draft and final copy. To say I'm annoyed is an understatement!!! I did however refrain from throwing my laptop out the window! So please bear with me as I do not have time to write it again today. I'm afraid a Daily Photo will have to suffice for today. Sorry for the disappointment.
Managed to recover it! I feel so much better now!

This photo is from a couple of years ago. A place called Meavy on Dartmoor. This was taken with my first digital camera - a not very good Samsung that ate batteries. Since then, I'm not very keen on Samsung. Nothing personal, just all the problems I've had with products, but maybe it's just my luck!

Moon Over Meavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment