Friday 9 March 2012

--- BLOG REDESIGN ---

To make the aesthetics better and more enjoyable, I have taken advice from a very good friend of mine studying Media who has given me advice on how the blog can be less black and depressing and more in keeping with my nature theme. So thank you Natalie Clark for helping me out!
I must also point out that the new logo was designed by Natalie too. I don't know what I would do with out you!

The Cornwall pictures from 5. March are still currently being edited, please bear with me. The post will be updated soon. In the mean time, if you would like to be the first to hear about new posts, why not visit my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/samlynephotography and click 'like'. As soon as a new post is published, you will know and can then visit the blog.

Once again, thank you for checking back. I really appreciate all the views. I would really be grateful if any of you could share this page with your friends. Just copy 'samlynephotography.blogspot.com' in to your status update box on Facebook and publish. It couldn't be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment