Tuesday 24 April 2012

I've finally given in to DeviantArt!

Having created a profile on Flickr and deleting it I was a little reluctant to create another profile on a similar site. Flickr just didn't sit right with me. Sorry Flickr, nothing personal!

I have just created a profile on DeviantArt. Thought it'd be a good way to get my photos out there for people to see! Check out my profile on DeviantArt by clicking >here<! It's a bit bare at the moment but in the next few months, will fill up with the photos from here and maybe a few more! Maybe it will be a good way to view lots of photos at once in a virtual gallery rather than browsing through all my blog posts on here. At least all my photos will be a few clicks away. We'll see how it goes. So, if anyone reading this is on DeviantArt, why not pay me a visit soon!

Also, if anyone is also interested in the other types of arts and arts&crafts I do, I'll be posting photos/scans of my drawings, paintings and other bit 'n' bobs on my DeviantArt profile too. :)

In other news...
Sorry for no daily photos recently. All will be made up when I get time to go out and about! Didn't take long to run out of photos to post! And thank you for nearly 800 views. It makes me feel really happy that my work is being viewed and not just clogging up my computer doing nothing.

Links for:
Facebook Page - keep up to date and be the first to know about new posts on the blog.
Email - samlynephotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment