Sunday 26 August 2012

Tamar Valley - Bere Alston to Bere Ferrers, Devon.

Finally! I have got around to uploading these photos! This was a walk I did with some friends along the Tamar Valley Discovery Trail. There are walks all over the Valley and I'm glad we did it! It was a lovely day out and it's much more healthy than going to the cinema every time we go out. We started in Plymouth, getting the branch line train to Bere Alston, walking in to the town then west to the river, following it south to a marshy area then heading back up to the road into the station at Bere Ferrers.
Here are the best pictures I took: (I gave up with the slow internet connection so will upload the rest in another post ASAP.)

Beth


Horse


Foxglove


Marbled White


Grasshopper(?)


Marbled White

Heron


Heron


Ivy on cut log


Marsh Path


Red Wheat Field


Rusty Outbuilding Field

No comments:

Post a Comment